In a hurry? In need of a healthy boost? When it comes to maintaining a healthy digestive system, we've got you covered. This supplement is made with 95% Aloe Vera and a herbal infusion that helps against constipation, relieves pressure, bloating, cramps and spasms. It's the little things that count. Add this supplement pure or mixed in your juice or smoothie to your daily routine for a full-body wellness plan.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system.*
- Helps against constipation.*
- Relieves gastrointestinal pressure, bloating, cramps and spasms.*
95% Aloe Vera with Herbal infusion of:
- Lemon Peel (Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antiviral)
- Peppermint (Stimulates activity of Liver and gall bladder)
- Exotic Basil (Strong Antispasmodic, Pain Killer, Anti-inflammatory)
- Fennel (Assist Digestion)
- Star Aniseed (Promotes healthy stomach)
- Cinnamon (Antifungal, Antiviral, Antiparasitic)
- Cardamom (anti-infectious, antibacterial, anthelmintic)
- Moroccan Oregano (Antiparasitic, anti-infectious)
- Rosemary (Restores the endocrine balance)
Directions for use:
- 1 bottle = 17-day treatment
- Drink Curaloe Health Supplement 30ml daily, pure or mixed with water or a fruit juice
Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Soy, Corn, Dairy and Sugar.
No colorants were added.
Ingredients Digestive system support supplement:
Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Juice, Mentha x Piperita (Peppermint), Citrus Limonum (Lemon Peel), Ocimum Basilicum ssp Basilicum (Exotic Basil), Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Peel), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel), Illicium Verum (Star Aniseed), Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), Origanum Compactum (Moroccan Oregano), Rosmarinus Officinalis ct 3 (Rosemary), Citric Acid (E330 Acidity Regulator), Sodium Erythorbate (E316 To maintain Freshness), Potassium Sorbate (E202 To preserve freshness), Sodium Benzoate (E211 To preserve freshness), Mannitol (E421 To add sweetness).
*Disclaimer*: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.